Click here to play Hurt & Heal 2!
This is the Total Drama "Hurt & Heal" game. It's simple! You just select one person to heal and one person to hurt. At your post, you'll mention who you choose to hurt and who you choose to heal. A heal gains a point while a hurt drops a point. I will then repost the list to reflect the change. If a character runs out of points, they are eliminated and cannot be revived. If a character gets too many points, they will become immune and it will take three hits to take them down.
- Only one post per person per day: To avoid spamming
- A character can only heal up to 18 points: To avoid character getting too powerful. Anyone with 18 points that has another heal count will be ignored.
- Please don't change your vote after you post. Your vote is in the lockbox as soon as you click post. This is to avoid clutter.
- If everyone reaches immunity, then all votes will be reset. If only one person can be healed, two hurts will be allowed per vote.
Without further ado, let's get this rolling!
|8+||This character has more than the starting 8 points and is winning|
|8-||This character only has less than the starting 8 points and is losing|
|8||This character is safe and is neutral|
|OUT||This character has been eliminated|
|18||This character is immune and will take 3 hurts to lose a point|
- Due to Dawn already being a previous winner, then Trent will be able to compete in Total Drama: The Ultimate Showdown! due to him being the runner-up.
Before the merge to the Final 10, the top 3 contestants were Trent, Dawn and Cody.
For the Final 10, everyone may be counted up to three hurt or heal votes a day, but only if a vote is not after another vote by the same person. The more activity, the faster characters lose! So get voting, folks!
For the Final 3, one vote will be allowed per hour, so let's get voting folks!